Friday, June 8, 2012

Practice Quiz

Hello Fabulous Students,

I have received a few emails about the practice quiz that is on the Schedule and Syllabus.  Don't worry about taking the Practice Quiz.  This is an assignment I usually give students during a normal semester (when I have 200 online students to manage), to encourage students to read through the materials on D2L.  However, during the summer session I find that students are a bit more 'on the ball' with reading through materials and such. 

As long as you complete everything else that I have outlined for the week (especially the readings), you're doing great. 

As always, email me with any questions you might have about the class.  I'm only teaching 3 summer classes and therefore have quite a bit of time for each student.  Don't be shy - if you want to chat with me for any reason, we can chat during office hours on Yahoo Messenger, through email, and of course I'm always happy to give you a call to chat.

:)
The Blogging Prof.

No comments:

Post a Comment